Forza Salvia - 2021 redesign
remote controls holder
All our products are digital files suitable for 3D printing in FDM technology
WYSIWYP - what you see is what you print
Forza Silva is a simple, practical, fast and easy to make remote control / mobile phone holder.
- improved printability and resistance
- updated sizes to hold large format mobile phones and remote controls
- double predisposition to charge two mobile phones
- new pocket to hold narrow remote controls (e.g. Fire TV stick)
- new lateral spheres to prevent accidental falls of small format remote controls
It can contain up to 4 remote controls and / or mobile phones, the first slot has a system to also allow recharging, if used for a mobile phone.
Its S-shape and dimensions make it suitable for 90% of existing remote controls, whether they are long, short, wide or narrow.
- 16 x 10 x 10 cm
- print material
- PLA+ PETG ABS
- printing time
made in marble
made for me and for my friends too, they saw it in my house they wanted it as a gift